Those wishing to build a
collection of material relating to the Turkish Cypriot Postal Administration and
stamps of Northern Cyprus might like to follow the following guidelines.
- 1964 (January to September): Kibris Turk
- 1970 to 1974: Social Aid stamps, Turkish
Cypriot Revenue stamps used postally.
- 27 July 1974 to 13 February 1975: Red Cross,
Red Crescent postal services, autonomous Turkish Cypriot Administration stamps
valid in the North Cyprus and international
- 13 February 1975 to 14 November 1983: Turkish
Federated State of Cyprus internal and
- 15 November 1983 to day: Turkish Republic of
Northern Cyprus internal and international
`Postal Services of Northern
Cyprus', in Stanley Gibson Magazine, June 1990.